Monday, April 14, 2008

Fountains of the Forgotten Buckethead Flagsaff, AZ 2/9/08

Duration: 03:24 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-25 00:12:04

please read: Buckethead performs Fountains of the Forgotten from his album The Cuckoo Clocks of Hell live in Flagstaff, Arizona on 2/9/8 at the Orpheum. The Cuckoo Clocks of Hell album is available on Amazon.com All of the pictures are pictures that i took at the concert. This is a soundboard recording. to get a copy email me: believeinthebucket@yahoo.com bioodypingu has put my audio to his videos so you should go to his page and see: youtube.com/bioodypingu note: the original sounds better than this. also if you would like me to post this concert somewhere else leave me a message on my youtube page or email me. also, for several other buckethead bootlegs, check out: bingeandgrab.com/morecowbell.html

Comments

No comments: