Thursday, January 17, 2008

061022 FH Ride, Chasing The Yellow Hawk, 1

Duration: 01:17 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-10-23 23:03:55
User: 88hawaii
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Highway  Motorcycle  Chase  Passing  Car  turn  onramp  Hawaii  Oahu  Honda  Hawk  650  

Description:

Our ride ends when we leave Mililani, and I'm trying to keep up with Mark. On the onramp turn, there's a car in front. I watch Mark pull away from me, and I hesitate for a moment, and then heck, I just go for it. Oh yeah. That was fun.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

dungeon runners ;)
Adventures in Self-Distribution
Patriots are Cheaters!!
Britney spears (almost ALL SONGS(w/Blackout and music vids)
Dove moore move
Da TruTH...NeXt BesT RaPPER!!
Chris Difford and band live at Pizza Express
Ultimate Warrior and Legion of Doom vs. Demolition
Soma Celeb News: Reese Witherspoon's secret fame
Where is my Insect?
Ed and Winry- Loves me not
Hamp Gets a LAWNMOWER!!
Ciber cerrado
PRISON THRILLER THE TRUTH!
Hammersmith and City line at Ladbroke Grove
KU vs. K-State 2007
My YouTube Poop logo
AW+DS Poetry
Another one of the best Easytoon animations
dota


 

No comments: